[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 7

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 14:00:15 GMT 2016

On 09/09/16 13:54, Prasad wrote:
> 7.0 would have a separate branch and current master would get fixes &
> minor enhancements on 6.5
> We are lagging on 7.0 meet up and freezing the list, will update when
> its done.

I know this hasn't been the way you have worked in the past but it would
be really good if you actually discussed with us what you were thinking
about doing *before* doing it.

You never know we might actually have some useful suggestions ;-)

Cheers

Al

PS: It is extremely difficult for us to start work on any major
extensions, whether for the Marketplace or for private customers now
because we have no idea when [it] will happen or what [at all] v7 is
going to contain...