[Vtigercrm-developers] Marketplace Extension review

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Fri Sep 9 11:59:13 GMT 2016

Review of published extensions are taken up two days of a week (due to
resource constraint). Penalty on rejected extension would be longer due to
queue.

Sadly, we are getting stuck in the feedback loop with publishers due to
non-conformance of major portion the code with Guidelines
<http://community.vtiger.com/help/vtigercrm/marketplace/guidelines.html>.

Latest version change-summary can be added to description also details be
recorded in Changes.txt in the package.

Regards,
Prasad

--