[Vtigercrm-developers] Marketplace Extension review

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 10:16:42 GMT 2016

It could certainly be better Matus, I agree.

I don't know why it can take so long either. I have found that if I
email Prasad or Uma or someone directly after we submit our update and
explain the changes made then things seem to happen a bit faster... I
know that is probably not the right way, but hey ho ;-)

The Marketplace really needs a place for a "Changelog" and also a way to
maintain a current version, whilst a new one is being reviewed.

Al