[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 7 Features (preliminary list) (B?a?ej Pabiszczak)

TimeZone bernard.bailey at timezone.co.nz
Wed Oct 26 20:00:54 GMT 2016

To the moderator of this list.

You have my vote to remove access to this list for (B?a?ej Pabiszczak).

It is tiresome to read yet another splattter from this spammer.

Posting uninvited content with links to their own product is spamming as
we all call it.

We would not allow this type of post, if it was a SugarCRM or other
loosely related CRM.

In fact I don't actually believe, they would be so crass to try this
sort of marketing.

There is no useful comment or other assistance, I have taken from posts
from this contributor.

I tried their demo once recently and it failed on their site!

I do not wish to see this carry on any further.

I vote to block this poster.

Bernard Bailey