[Vtigercrm-developers] Deleting records from Vtiger modules + tables. Question regarding constraints / Foreign keys

socialboostdk socialboostdk at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 21:55:47 GMT 2016

Hi there,

Thank you - ok, that sounds very good.

Do you have a list of Contstraints / Foreign keys - or perhaps even the
required SQL to apply to the database?

Only relevant thing i could find after some searching was this:
http://code.vtiger.com/alanbell/yetiforce/blob/de2eb4a7a5cd0a6e2ae91df905012dac7a65bc25/install/install_schema/scheme.sql

Thanks for any input!

Best,
Kim