[Vtigercrm-developers] Marketplace Extension review

IT-Solutions4You info at its4you.sk
Fri Oct 21 10:59:40 GMT 2016

New extension the same story. Our new, again very simple extension was
added 12.10. Today 21.10 is stilll in Review.
20.9 You wrote:
"We are reviewing all submissions within 5 business days (we want to
 > bring it down to 2 business days)."

Can you please write me your bussines days, so I can better calculate
release (publish) date ?

In Slovakia (I suppose in Europe) business days are from Monday to Friday.

Matus.

Dňa 20. 9. 2016 o 11:00 Sreenivas Kanumuru napísal(a):