[Vtigercrm-developers] make a field unique

lucia digirolamo l.digirolamo at websonica.net
Fri Oct 14 14:30:15 GMT 2016

Thanks Alan for the quick response. I tried to copy functions of
Detail.js and Edit.js, changing them when needed to be applied to the
project module instead of the Accounts one. I also copied the php files
that seemed to be related to the duplication check in the
modules/Accounts folder but none of them seemed to have altered
anything. Can you help me a little further? thanks