[Vtigercrm-developers] Question on Docusign...

Stefan Warnat ich at stefanwarnat.de
Fri Oct 14 14:11:45 GMT 2016

Hy Alan,

I already play a little bit with DocuSign, because it is accepted in the US
for digital official documents and we test the usability, how we could
integrate this into a client process..

At that time, we found some problem, which prevent the usage for my client.
But I cannot remember, what this was in detail.

In my tests I only push a document to DocuSign and request persons to sign
the document, based on my Workflow Designer module. I frequently check the
document status and pull it to Vtiger.
Until now nothing was finished, but I could remember, it was not very hard.

Could you say, which DocuSign feature you need in detail? (Maybe by mail
directly, if you don't want to share it)

Generally I see the benefits for my Workflow Designer module to integrate
DocuSign, but I need someone, who direct me to the most useful functions,
for a "real" client.
I only have test clients, which wouldn't use it in daily work.

Regards,

Stefan

----
*Freelancer at Webdevelopment*