[Vtigercrm-developers] Getting Mailconverter to handle BCC?

socialboostdk socialboostdk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 08:28:28 GMT 2016

;-) Fair enough, my explanation was not super sharp, sorry.

Basically the idea is that the vt-user are having some conversations
w. contacts outside vtiger. Ie. in outlook and where ever they are
mailing.

Once in a while one of those mails are something that the vt-user
wants to save in relation to a contact.

Lets say its the email with a proposal to a possible client.

So, vt-user sends email TO: client at domain.com from vt-user at domain.com,
with vtiger at domain.com BCC'ed.

Vtiger at domain.com is then a mail-account reserved only for vtiger's
mail-converter to look into (inbox).

So what i'd like to achieve is for vtiger to take all the mails in
vtiger at domain.com's inbox and attach these to the appropriate contact.

If you look here:
https://wiki.vtiger.com/vtiger6/index.php/Mail_Converter under "Field
information", there it also says that BCC works when the field is
visible to you (you = vtiger at domain.com).

SO - a way to just scan all mails in a folder and attach emails to any
matching TO-address?

Thank you for any input you might have :-) :)

Best,
Chris