[Vtigercrm-developers] Getting Mailconverter to handle BCC?

socialboostdk socialboostdk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 07:50:28 GMT 2016

Hi Alan,

Thanks for your reply!

Yes - i got that much ;-D

But - what I want to achieve is to send a mail to a contact, with
vtiger BCC'ed, and then have mailconverter attach that mail to the
contact.

So - if we say the vtiger mail account is called vtiger at domain.com,
and i ONLY use  vtiger at domain.com for that purpose, its should be
doable to get it to add any mails found there to contacts in vtiger?

Because the mails will exist in the vtiger at domain.com mail-folder, but
possibly vtiger will only see the TO and FROM addresses, which should
be enough.

Do you understand the use-case?

Any clues?

Thanks,