[Vtigercrm-developers] Anyway to record attendance at events?

tablemint aztecmint at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 13:11:39 GMT 2016

Hi, we are using the calendar to invite contacts or users to events
(tutorials and workshops at a school)

Has anyone setup any kind of RSVP or even just a simple way of recording
attendance at events? eg. after the event has passed for an administrator to
manually record and view which contacts / users have attended?

We have a contact record linked to each system user, so we can use either to
create the relationship with events / calendar

Thanks for any input