[Vtigercrm-developers] Can't able to create a profile with required privilege.

IT-Solutions4You info at its4you.sk
Mon Oct 3 13:14:54 GMT 2016

max_input_vars integer
How many input variables may be accepted (limit is applied to $_GET,
$_POST and $_COOKIE superglobal separately). Use of this directive
mitigates the possibility of denial of service attacks which use hash
collisions. If there are more input variables than specified by this
directive, an E_WARNING is issued, and further input variables are
truncated from the request.

In vtiger profile/permission setting, whole array structure is POSTed so
the number of variables is really very hudge. We have find by our
customers this issue many times that after installing PDF Maker
profile/permision functionality don't work. So after many debugig time
we found that the issue is in php.ini setting.

Matus
ITS4You

Dňa 3. 10. 2016 o 14:52 kiran napísal(a):