[Vtigercrm-developers] Can't able to create a profile with required privilege.

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 10:21:17 GMT 2016

On 03/10/16 11:00, kiran wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a few custom modules. Now i'm trying to create one profile upon those
> custom modules with restricted read and write permission. After selecting
> readonly when i click save it won't saving custom modules read/write
> operations.
>
> Can anybody help me :: where would be the problem persists?

Turn on debugging and show errors and try and capture any errors that
are being reported.

Without having *some* information to go on your question is pretty
difficult to answer ;-)

But here are a couple of obvious comments:

Did you run:

> $module->initWebservice();

when you first created your module in your vtlib script?

Are the user_privileges directory, and files, writeable by your web server?