[Vtigercrm-developers] How can we give add new record option to Inventory Modules in vtigercrm mobile app?

kiran kiranraju.jakka at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 13:14:41 GMT 2016

Hi,

I didn't find the add option for Inventory modules(SalesOrder, Invoice, and
PurchaseOrder) in vtiger mobile app. Can we add a SalesOrder record in the
mobile app?

I have installed vtigercrm mobile app provided by the Vtiger Team I would
like to add a new salesorder record but I can't able to do that by using the
mobile app even I tried to do by opening that URL in the mobile browser
there I can't able to add the line item products.

Is there any way to create a SalesOrder record either in a mobile app or in
a mobile browser?

Thanks & Regards.