[Vtigercrm-developers] Extensions strongly not recommended?

Matteo Baranzoni info at greenbitweb.com
Mon Nov 21 09:02:58 GMT 2016

Hi Matus about this i have one request: i think that must be usefull have
more information on your license manager.

One PDFMaker license that we buy appears to be installed 4 time (i think
due to server migration without deactivate first) it would be great if log
can show not only installation, reinstall, deactivation but also ip change,
url and other stuff like this because some of our crm installation work on
customer server and we can't control what they do.