[Vtigercrm-developers] Using calendar as simple booking system for 3 meeting-rooms?

socialboostdk socialboostdk at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 09:37:37 GMT 2016

Hi there,

Thanks for the replies :)

Ultimately, the final usecase is that there are some meeting-rooms that are
available Mon-Fri from 8.00-17.00. These can be booked in intervals of 10
mins, and optimally there should be 10 mins "cleaning time" in-between
meetings.

Ie. if I book meetingroom-A form 8.30 to 11.00, then next time
meetingroom-A can be booked is from 11.10, etc.

Ideally, we should have a setting to explicitly prevent overlap or not.

Later it should also be possible to do the bookings external via the API or
separate PHP-script, and also send out iCal invites.

"Resources" seems like a good approach; would that then just be a seperate
module that is linked to calendar events, or?

Cheers,
Chris