[Vtigercrm-developers] Using calendar as simple booking system for 3 meeting-rooms?

socialboostdk socialboostdk at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 20:54:32 GMT 2016

Hi there,

I need to set up a simple booking solution for a client where they want to
be able to book 3 different meeting-rooms via the vtiger calendar. My
primary issue is that we need to ensure that there is no overlapping of
meetings, ie. if meetingroom A is in use from 12.00-13.30, i cannot start a
new booking in that period.

They will perhaps build on it later, so I'd like to keep the solution as
"clean" as possible. Does anyone have any recommendations on how to do this
(or something similar)?

I've googled and only found links that are no longer valid + a reservations
module in YetiForce.m Are there any booking/reservation modules out there?

Thanks :)

Chris