[Vtigercrm-developers] Extensions strongly not recommended?

IT-Solutions4You info at its4you.sk
Fri Nov 18 08:36:23 GMT 2016

Hi,

It's not about touching PDF Maker code. PDF Maker stop working first if
you change vtiger URL installation and Company information.

soap2client is a standard vtiger class so if your installation meets the
vtiger recommendations then you can reactivate licnese without any
issue. If you change or delete it then not only pdf maker validation
don't work.

As i wrote before, Workflows are unique processes for each company
(vtiger installation) and there is no problem run it even if you don't
validate licnese. PDF templates can be the same for each installtation
(the same template from installation1 works in installation2) and
therefore the license validation must be more stringent, but as it's
written above firts if you change vtiger URL and Company information the
licnese don't work.

Matus

Dňa 18. 11. 2016 o 0:24 Tony Sandman napísal(a):