[Vtigercrm-developers] [Vtigercrm-Developers] How to avoid too much CPU utilisation from PDFMaker?

Błażej Pabiszczak b.pabiszczak at yetiforce.com
Wed Nov 9 12:14:02 GMT 2016

Just like Alan says, you have to enable debugging at the database engine
level [MySQL in your case]. We soled it in a bit different way, we added
a mechanism called "PHP Debug Bar", it allows us to fully debug the
system at the browser console level [it's significant for people who
don't have full server access data, or who don't know enough to explore
the operating system, eg. linux].

Below a few screenshots of "PHP Debug Bar":

 	* https://yetiforce.com/public/debug/console_bar_1.png
 	* https://yetiforce.com/public/debug/console_bar_2.png
 	* https://yetiforce.com/public/debug/console_bar_3.png
 	* https://yetiforce.com/public/debug/console_bar_4.png
 	* https://yetiforce.com/public/debug/console_bar_5.png

---

Z poważaniem / Regards

BŁAŻEJ PABISZCZAK
_Chief Executive Officer_
M: +48.884999123
E: b.pabiszczak at yetiforce.com
-------------------------

W dniu 2016-11-09 11:25, Alan Lord napisał(a):

> On 09/11/16 10:17, Alan Lord wrote: On 09/11/16 09:47, kiran wrote: Hi,
>
> This time larger than worse... please have a look on attached snap you
> came
> to know
> <http://vtiger-crm.2324883.n4.nabble.com/file/n20091/toomuch_cpu_utilization.png>
>
> Login to MySQL as root and look at the full processlist to find out what
> queries are running and which are chewing up your cycles.

You could also try enabling the slow query log. It might be you just
need to add some indexes...