[Vtigercrm-developers] Marketplace version approval process.

Doug sailsfast at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 10:31:30 GMT 2016

I don't understand why vtiger does many of the things they do.
And that uncertainty is a big problem.

On Nov 9, 2016 4:55 AM, "Alan Lord" <alanslists at gmail.com> wrote:

As per Matus' comments before. yesterday I received this email (names etc.
redacted).

I really don't understand why the vtiger Marketplace has to remove the
previously approved version *before* approving the new one?

Al

Hi ****,