[Vtigercrm-developers] [Vtigercrm-Developers] How to avoid too much CPU utilisation from PDFMaker?

Sutharsan Jeganathan ajstharsan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 08:09:27 GMT 2016

Hi

You have to check how many cores running in the server. Example if 4 cores
are running your actual CPU utilization might be 25%
Second, if MySQL server runs in same server, for each save operation, it
takes reasonable cpu %.
Third, probably the ioncube loader that decode files and checks license of
PDFMaker Pro.

Check for top processes that utlizes higher percentage. Example mysqld,
httpd or something else at the time the PDF processed

Thanks
Sutharsan Jeganathan