[Vtigercrm-developers] conditional text in workflow emails

lucia digirolamo l.digirolamo at websonica.net
Fri Nov 4 13:53:15 GMT 2016

Yes, I've created the two workflows. While I was writing the second
workflow email template I realized that was the same as the first,
except for a couple of words, that's how my question was born. I agree
that it seems quite complicated.. it would be really cool to have that
kind of feature, though ^^

Anyway, thanks for the answer