[Vtigercrm-developers] UItype 16 question...

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 14:51:54 GMT 2016

In vtiger 6.5.0, a customer is noticing that in ListViews some of their
users are seeing "Not Accessible" in red on particular Picklist columns.

One specific picklist is actually a UIType 16 picklist (non-role-based)
yet they can't see the value in ListView. In Detail View and in Edit
View the picklist is fine.

This is a recently upgraded vtiger system from 5.4.0.

I had a quick look in the vtiger_role2picklist table and noticed that
for other UIType 16 fields, all roles and all values seem to be present
in this table. However, for the picklist where we see this problem I
only see a few of the values for the H1 role only.

Can one of the devs tell me if the role2picklist table has any bearing
whatsoever on the display of UIType 16 picklists in ListViews. Is this a
bug or is this working as expected and I need to populate the
role2picklist table?

TIA