[Vtigercrm-developers] potentials broken after upfrade to 6.3

lucia digirolamo l.digirolamo at websonica.net
Tue May 31 14:30:07 GMT 2016

Hi,

I migrate my vtiger from 6.2 to 6.3: i first created a copy of my
vtiger's files and db and try the migration on the copy before migrating
the real crm. Migration showed no error and if I log into vtiger
everything fine. However, when I enter a potential record, the contact
id uitype 10 field is empty, while -before migration- it used to show
the related contact name. I tried to export potential record from old
vtiger and import them to the upgraded vtiger to see if contact field
would populate but import fails for all record of csv file. If I click
on the upgraded vtiger field, the contact list shows correctly and I'm
correctly able to save the contact id related to the opportunity. So my
problem now is to retrieve old relations.. is there a way to fix this?
thanks