[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger usage in healthcare/medical business and iso/ce certification

Preexo preexo at googlemail.com
Thu May 26 06:46:43 GMT 2016

HIPAA is actually going a lot further. Full encryption of patient data is
something that we won't need, but I guess anything that is HIPAA compliant
would pass the other Quality System Certifications too.

I am looking for companies that have done this and have gone through the
process already, does anybody have some experience with this?
If there are no examples out there of companies have gone through quality
using vtiger, then I am not so confident anymore that this is actually a
good idea, lol...

Hoping for more experience reports about this. Thanks a lot in advance!