[Vtigercrm-developers] Colorizer extension - related lists?

Steve Kenow skenow at rdspos.com
Wed May 25 12:59:35 GMT 2016

Hi, Marco - the module works great for lists in their own module. What I
mean is, I created a condition for Tickets, based on the Status field. The
list of tickets is colorized as desired. But - when I go to Organizations, view
an organization and click on Tickets under Related items, that list is not
colorized.

skenow at rdspos.com