[Vtigercrm-developers] two suggestions

Manuel Fernando ptdesigner at gmail.com
Mon May 23 10:05:30 GMT 2016

Hello,

@preexo, thank you for your opinion and your concern.

I don’t think that modals would be a problem, you can still open a new window of that module.

Modals, could be used only for record selection of Accounts, Contacts and Leads maybe?
What could be done is when you open a modal for select a contact, you should start type the name and an ajax search for that name should occur.

If this process is simple and quick i don’t think that you need popup to be open all the time.

What are the areas you think popup is better to stay open?

Best Regards.

Manuel