[Vtigercrm-developers] Issue with vtiger_leadscf table

Stuart Maynard-Keene stuartmaynardkeene at findmypub.com
Sat May 21 16:38:50 GMT 2016

I think I’ve found the issue, I’ve recently installed EEAddressAutocomplete from http://entext.org/ and its installed two records each for leads, accounts and contacts. This has caused an error when trying to insert into the vtiger_leadscf table with an error message of [1110]Column 'ee_google_search' specified twice