[Vtigercrm-developers] tabdata.php - recreation of

Richard Hills - Technologywise richard at tw.co.nz
Wed May 18 23:00:21 GMT 2016

Hi All

I recently ran into trouble on my CRM whereby some users were unable to create records using the webservice even assigning them to themselves was failing.

After some backtracking I found that the CRM is in confusion over what module which id should have, this leads me to believe my tabdata.php file needs to be recreated?

Just wondering if someone can give me some information about how I should go about fixing this issue.

Thanks in advance

--
Richard Hills
TechnologyWise Ltd, Tauranga, NZ