[Vtigercrm-developers] Roadmap and safety Vtiger & forks

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Wed May 18 04:44:57 GMT 2016

Błażej,

I know you very well and the intention. But it could be perceived wrong
when others run through our conversations.

I often write what I think and I’m aware of the fact that it isn’t always
> good from a marketing or personal perspective. If you do not want me to
> write on the mailing list, just let me know and I will stop.

It is good to be oneself - its appreciated but making assumptions in wrong
direction is not a good move.
Considering the responsible role you play in the business or community.
This applies equally all of us.

We’re here because we’re looking for areas where we could cooperate.

Good to know.

>  In my opinion, you should designate one trusted person who would help you
> coordinate a project [e.g. Alan] because this person might bring a lot of
> energy, and more importantly, he may rebuild the trust of some of the
> community members towards the project and it may move everything forward.

All of our community members have equal responsibility without needing a
nomination. We treat community as an extended team. We know the role we are
playing in others business and take the opportunity to control the
direction we are heading. I'm glad to see the investment of energy and
support - which is key motivation that holds coordination responsibility on
us.

Look at other projects, ... because they develop much more rapidly than you
> and, in retrospect, it will become more and more noticeable.

Thanks for the pointer. Rapid is a relative term... Vtiger is part of our
every day life.
If we don't progress on code... doesn't mean we are idle, ideas baking in.

Regards,
Prasad

--
FB <http://www.facebook.com/vtiger> I Twit <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> I