[Vtigercrm-developers] API Developers

apcloic apcloic at gmail.com
Tue May 17 11:57:17 GMT 2016

Ok, as Prasad explained on code.vtiger.com, overriden core classname should
not be the same as original core classname otherwise it will not be upgrade
proof.

I totally agree with that however unfortunately I'm able to port some pieces
of code from Yetiforce but not that good to modify as suggested.

I hope some community developers may involve in order to help improving this
functionnality.

If someone have an idea on how to extend instead of override core
classname's on the basis of this merge request, I think it could be very
helpful for all.

http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/merge_requests/62