[Vtigercrm-developers] Split PurchaseOrder

S T Prasad stprasad at stprasad.com
Mon May 16 12:08:04 GMT 2016

The change would be in your GRN module, if you have a custom GRN module.

Alternatively if you could design a process in the PO module for Receive
Goods.
If so, the widget or process that handles Receive Goods should have the
ability to have a Popup to assign value to the actual items received.

The process you adopt is your choice. Here we can give hints on how to do
the same, experience in Vtiger programming and API is a much needed
prerequisite to derive solutions for such requirements.

On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 3:36 PM, kiran <kiranraju.jakka at gmail.com> wrote:

> I didn't get you exactly!
>
> Where should i have to create that additional column *"in PurchaseOrder
> module?"*...?
>
> and,... if i create a checkbox in PO module, is there any workflow process
> to trigger that checkbox to create a new PO record?
>

> Thanks & Best Regards

With best regards,

S.T.Prasad

http://www.vtigress.com