[Vtigercrm-developers] Create a new related tab in Events

Preexo preexo at googlemail.com
Fri May 13 06:25:10 GMT 2016

Hi Alan, thanks for helping!
Yeah that's what I thought before as well, I had actually tried that and
added an entry to vtiger_ws_referencetype with the target module name and
the according fieldtypeid for uitype 10. But nothing changed. Is the
fieldtypeid for uitype 10 the right one for this though?

How would you add a n:n relationship between a custom module and the Events?
Thanks so much for helping!