[Vtigercrm-developers] app open source

socialboostdk socialboostdk at gmail.com
Mon May 9 20:24:58 GMT 2016

Just my 5 cent:

React Native is ALMOST a html5 version, but will do 100% native build,
incl. direct access to all libs, etc.

https://facebook.github.io/react-native/

Its developed + maintained by Facebook, so its pretty well funded &
surprisingly stable.

This beats Cordova / XDK / etc in speed, and fluency, and obvious takes the
hassle out of doing native, as all code is done in Javascript!

:) Chr.