[Vtigercrm-developers] app open source

Matteo Baranzoni info at greenbitweb.com
Mon May 9 12:25:05 GMT 2016

@Alan we spend time and money on ionic app (angular+cordova on mobile app
that can work on android, iphone and WP device). This because mobile app
mean same data with different UX and UI design. For example we are working
on sales order app that don't use listview and detailview. On this app all
start from customer, favorites product, category and product organized by
gridview and all features are optimized for work from mobile.

On mobile we also work on responsive template but it was not usefull insert
data from mobile.