[Vtigercrm-developers] app open source

Alan Bell alan.bell at libertus.co.uk
Mon May 9 10:20:55 GMT 2016

making a native app doesn't look like a good investment to me. Making a
standards based cross platform HTML5 web interface as part of the core
server source code with offline capability and support of custom modules
looks like a cracking idea. I don't want to put anyone else off making a
native client for any particular platform, go for it if it makes sense
to you.

Alan.