[Vtigercrm-developers] Roadmap 6.5 and 7

Tim Mohrbach preexo at googlemail.com
Fri May 6 13:15:18 GMT 2016

It made the impression for a while, yeah... But currently you are putting a lot more effort into the open source project. You are quite responsive, I see daily merges and you are trying to give us a roadmap and an outview! Thanks for that, please keep it up!
It’s all it needs. Just some attention here and there already makes such a huge difference.

Let's clean up vtiger, hooray about an awsome release 6.5 soon and the upcoming preparation for vtiger 7.

Then next year vtiger organizes a vtiger open source conference including some cool workshops and hackathons and we all meet up and have lots of beers ;) In case there are any devs/users around Hong Kong, I would also meetup earlier for some chats or coding sessions, anyone?