[Vtigercrm-developers] Custom UI Type?

dleicht daniel.leicht at actato.com
Fri May 6 10:17:42 GMT 2016

Hey @all,

I know this discussion is a bit old, but I have one more question about it..
I want to add a custom UI-Type with a package. Now, I've done everything
from the post below:
1. Added the PHP-File to my package's folder /modules/Vtiger/uitypes/
2. Added the Template file to my package's folder
/layouts/vlayout/modules/Vtiger/uitypes/
3. Added the SQL-Statement in my vtlib-Handler-Class on the install event

Everything works fine, except that the PHP-File is not copied at all (seems
like folders which don't have the module's name are ignored?)..
Is there any 'non-dirty' way to do this ?

Regards, Daniel

S T Prasad wrote