[Vtigercrm-developers] Roadmap 6.5 and 7

Alan Bell alan.bell at libertus.co.uk
Thu May 5 12:56:13 GMT 2016

On 05/05/16 13:43, Prasad wrote:

> PHP 7 support initial effort assessment was likely to push the
> schedule for 6.5.0 - due to which we deferred.
> Is it a blocker?

so, the effort assessment bit is wrong because you are only counting
internal effort. If you decide that you want it to run in PHP7 cleanly
with a particular error_reporting level then just say so, and accept
merges that remove warnings.
This sort of thing is *ideal* as a group effort, anyone can run it with
warnings on, fix some they see and submit a patch, while other people
fix other bits.

Alan.