[Vtigercrm-developers] Roadmap 6.5 and 7

Preexo preexo at googlemail.com
Thu May 5 02:03:55 GMT 2016

I totally agree with VTE below! If vtiger 7 comes and brings this fancy new
front end, you should expect even more people going to end up here.
If you don't want to hire anyone to save money and have no time left
yourself, why not empower people like Alan who are long time contributors
and can be trusted? Then I would actually start calling it open again as
well. Just empower the community, less work for yourself...
Someone has already mentioned it on here: some kind of voting system for
example could help with that too.

VTE wrote