[Vtigercrm-developers] app open source

Richard Hills - Technologywise richard at tw.co.nz
Thu May 5 01:33:39 GMT 2016

Just my two cents, definitely no time to contribute in a big way currently but... I have to say that I don't see the point in apps any more for accessing websites. I would much rather see a good responsive template developed possibly using html 5 to allow some work to be done without a connection, though this is also not really that useful in todays perma-connected world.

Whatever happens, a better way to work with vtiger across a wider range of devices would be brilliant.

--
Richard Hills
TechnologyWise Ltd, Tauranga, NZ
richard at tw.co.nz