[Vtigercrm-developers] duplicate check extension

Tim Mohrbach preexo at googlemail.com
Tue May 3 00:50:11 GMT 2016

Hi Ranieri,

I suggest we move this to the repository, not everyone on the mailing list is interested in this.
Please open an issue on https://github.com/preexo/vtiger-checkduplicates-extension <https://github.com/preexo/vtiger-checkduplicates-extension> and put in the error and steps to reproduce.
The table to define the duplicate check is being created during installation and update of the module, the code line is:
Vtiger_Utils::CreateTable('ms_duplicatecheck', '(module varchar(50), tablename varchar(255), columnname varchar(255), field_htmlid varchar(255))', true);

Please check for table existance ms_duplicatecheck

Your other questions, I didn’t fully understand them. Let me know which field you want to check in which module, I will give your the necessary queries :) This could also be done on the repository… The module works fine, just needs initial setup by manually inserting something into the db.

Best regards