[Vtigercrm-developers] Roadmap 6.5 and 7

apcloic apcloic at gmail.com
Sun May 1 15:25:00 GMT 2016

@Prasad

Thanks for your reply but if this task was so implicit, why is there no
change since many y-e-a-r-s ?!

Regarding commercial modules/ services, this is definitely not a problem if
the forum was moderated, structured, etc. for example, you may add a
dedicated section for all this stuff.

What I meant is that a community support forum should not be turned into a
honeypot for modules resellers and service providers.

Either on this list or on the discussion forum itself, we've alerted you so
many times and nothing never ever really change regarding community
management.

The new roadmap make me feel that once again, there won't be any
improvement.