[Vtigercrm-developers] Deployment Technology / Innovation

Sutharsan Jeganathan ajstharsan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 18:26:42 GMT 2016

Hi

We are bringing the vtiger we have customized and deployed to client, who
has applied for a National level competition at Sri Lanka.

We have to provide following details regarding Deployment

*Technology deployed to develop / implement product. Standard of CMM/ISO
and any other international standards used in developing product. Degree of
compliance to target usage requirement. Strategy to meet different needs of
users in relation to the functions and features provided for this in
product.*

I appreciate hints from everyone, but would like to hear the standards of
vtiger team. We quote it as vtiger crm custom built, so it would be better
to provide some standards from original developers.

@prasad / @ Srinivas  may help

Thanks
Sutharsan Jeganathan