[Vtigercrm-developers] Customer Portal - some can login some not

Stacey Johnson stacey.johnson110 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 02:22:40 GMT 2016

This is new installed 6.5. Funny is that some email can login and some just
dont want....
No idea how to better describe problem. I works just like lucky dip...
All emails from domain where VT is installed are OK, but other are usually
not.
Contact imported or just created working with CP or not..... I dont see any
particular rule on which this behavior depends

When trying debugging than I can not login at all. Any errors "on" locks CP
from normal functioning. No one contact can get it

Stacey