[Vtigercrm-developers] Calendar permission issue since latest 6.4 patch

Olivier Hallot olivier.hallot at libreoffice.org
Wed Jul 27 14:18:53 GMT 2016

Hi

Vtiger OpenSource 6.4.

I have 2 users with the same function, UserA was created long time ago
and UserB recently, after 6.4 patch 20160610 and 20160624

Thing is: other users (salesmen) can create appointments for UserA and
userB. They can edit appointments of UserA but not UserB. The Edit
buttons are not visible in UserB.

UserB ran into #234 issue and I fixed it. But it continues not to have
its appointments editable by the salesmen.

I noticed the Task Modules is set to private and can't be changed in the
Sharing rules of admin.

Help and guidance appreciated.

Thank you
--