[Vtigercrm-developers] PDFMaker and new mpdf

IT-Solutions4You info at its4you.sk
Wed Jul 27 13:40:01 GMT 2016

If there is already created Ticket you don't need create new one. I'm
sure the support team will contact you (or your company owner) and
answer to this Ticket. We know that some (new) version of Adobe reader
don't work correctly. Last two weeks we have around 50 Tickets with the
same issue.

Matus.

Dňa 27. 7. 2016 o 14:57 Stacey Johnson napísal(a):