[Vtigercrm-developers] Version 6.5.0 - Decimal point is comma

tablemint aztecmint at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 08:29:37 GMT 2016

Thanks for the hot-fix, however there seems to be a new and bigger problem
here

I have tested as follows:

my settings are decimal separator "." digit grouping separator "," - number
of currency decimals = "0"
my opportunity amount is 180000

On details view the amount is displayed as 180,000 - so far so good. I then
change it to 190,000 and the "," turns into a "." automatically - ie.
180.000

I then refresh the page and the amount is now 180

This is now an even bigger problem than before as I am unable to enter
commas, as they automatically turn into periods all all opportunities loose
thousand amounts when edited.