[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger CRM 6.5.0 (hotfix - 20160714) Released

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Thu Jul 14 05:52:26 GMT 2016

Dear members,

Hotfix (20160714) on 6.5.0 addresses the issue:

   - Related to Currency Formatting which was troubling re-editing of
   records on UI.
   - Third-party library fixes for PHP 7 compatibility - which troubled
   Mail Manager, Importing Module, Customer Portal (over soap)

You can find more details on this milestone
<http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/milestones/3>.

Download hotfix: vtigercrm-650-hotfix-20160714.zip
<https://sourceforge.net/projects/vtigercrm/files/vtiger%20CRM%206.5.0/Core%20Product/vtigercrm-650-hotfix-20160714.zip/download>
-
you need to unpack this in your 6.5.0 installation.  NOTE: We have
repackaged Source
<https://sourceforge.net/projects/vtigercrm/files/vtiger%20CRM%206.5.0/Core%20Product/vtigercrm6.5.0.tar.gz/download>
and Migration patch
<https://sourceforge.net/projects/vtigercrm/files/vtiger%20CRM%206.5.0/Core%20Product/vtigercrm-640-650-patch.zip/download>
with
the same.

Please file issues on our tracker (code.vtiger.com) and share your feedback
on this channel.

Regards,
Prasad
--