[Vtigercrm-developers] vtigercrm-developers Digests -- on becoming bloatware

TimeZone bernard.bailey at timezone.co.nz
Wed Jul 13 22:41:29 GMT 2016

Hello to all readers and responders,

This is a great place to track what progress and thinking is going on
within the community.

I am however quite certain, there will be many of us who have to skip
100's of lines a day to do this, while *responders* make no effort to
*limit* the amount of supporting detail in their response to a thread.

Make it easy on yourselves and your intended audience by including only
that which is immediately linked to the thread.  I don't believe anyone
should need to include 3 or more generations of the current thread, let
alone all the detail of all threads currently in discussion.

@moderators.   Can you please update the header to include some note
that asks responders to limit the historical lines of any response.

If possible also return with a flag (not bounce) any responses which you
deem could be better edited.

---
REGARDS
BERNARD G BAILEY